Tuesday 25 August 2015

Chairman Yao (1)

Chairman Yao (1)


Yao Ming is one of the greatest players in Chinese basketball history, even not one of, in my mind, he is the best.
When I reached basketball in 11 years old, I was in love with this sport deeply. But at first, I was playing basketball just for fun, never watched basketball game until one day. That is a big day, for Miami Heat, in 2006. That was the first NBA final champion of Miami Heat. My father was watching live of the sixth game of finals on TV. He was so excited that captured my attention. He is a fan of Shark O’Neal, by the way. I came into his room and watched game 6 with great curiosity with my father. From then on, I became a real basketball fan.


Certainly, the Final MVP of 2006, D-Wade is the first NBA star I have known. But the one I liked first is a Chinese big man which played for Houston Rockets, Yao Ming. 
  

POSTED BY SHENGHUI XU
ID NUMBER: 44607563

No comments:

Post a Comment